Monday, June 18, 2012

Huzzah and Good Day!!

Welcome to Sea Monkey Cove Trading Co.!! How do you do to all the new visitors and how have you been to old friends. Exciting things are happening! Glorious new treasures are added to the collection weekly, more treasures have made their way to Terra Studios, and mini octopi have joined Captain Benjamina's Salvage Emporium to adorn her fabulous goggles!! Right now we are gearing up for Glitch Con to be held at the DoubleTree Hotel in Bentonville Ar August 3-5. We hope to see you there! In anticipation of the shows, I currently do not have anything in my online shops. If you are in need of something, please feel free to email me. Also, I am MUCH better at updating my facebook page, so please join the party there. Thankyou so much for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Where u at girlfriend? I know I know you're a busy busy gal. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete